
Kalista being silly.. she loves getting her picture taken...

Bath girl.. every time i put her in her froggy towel she looks at herself and says awww Kali cute!

She was so proud of herself for putting on mommy's swim bottoms and that hat it was too cute

Hmmmmm a bit confused but maybe it's time for the potty

Baby Kasira (gavin's sister's baby) she was blessed on Sunday..
These are just some recent pics of us. Not much to update. I'm starting to feel back to normal these days and starting to get a bit of a belly. Kali is being so cute and frustrating all at the same time but I love her to death.
4 comments:
Spencer is being frustrating too! Is she potty trained already? I am impressed!
Yes, please e- mail me the talk if you find it. That would be very helpful. Also, how did you find the girl you nanny and how much do they pay? When I stay home next year I know I am going to need a little bit of money, but I am not sure how to go about it. How old is the girl you nanny? That is neat that she will actually go potty when you put her on. Spencer hates it if I even try so I don't since I ma guessing it will be longer with him.
Hi! I am a friend of Camey's! Anyway, I'm not a blog stalker or anything but sometimes I click around looking at my friends' friends and their cute little families. I hope I'm not the only girl that does that... Ok this is not meant to be weird but I saw the picture of you and I thought wow that girl looks a lot like me! Random I know! Since you guys are talking about potty training... My first two kids took until 3 to 3 1/2 to potty train fully. Although that is sad (who wants to change diapers that long!!) I think it is pretty normal and before that it is just a lot of cleaning up! Good luck!
Did I forget to say how gorgeous and skinny you are and how jealous I am. BTW- did you happen to find the talk?
Post a Comment