Thursday, September 25, 2008

Number 1!!

Ever since Gavin and I started dating I would go to his weekly hockey game. I have only missed 2 games, one when I was in the hospital having Kalista and then the week after. Kalista looks forward to it every week, whenever we walk by his equipment in the garage she points to it and says daddy hockey stuff!! Then she cheers for him and says Go Go Go!
I just want to say I'm very proud of Gavin, checking his stats, not including last nights game, and he's tied for number one in the league.

http://www.446save.com/xrhl/Senior/2008_fall/2008_fall_blue_scoring.htm

If anyone ever wants to come watch a game, I'd love the company. You can check the schedule online
www.xrhl.com

2 comments:

Marty & Meghan Rich said...

I use to go to Gavins hockey games when I was like 14...haha Weird. My girlfriends and I loved going to check out all the hot guys!! You look so cute in your pics. Sat, what is your plans?? Call me.

The Mighty Winstons said...

I remember going a couple of times with Meghan. Wow that was a long time ago. What a great cheerleader Kalista is. Congrats on your new little one and your photography. It all sounds like fun.