

We had the Metcalf Reunion in Idaho at a little cabin just south west of Lava Hot Springs. At the cabin there was a swing set that had a tire swing. Kalista could have lived in this swing she loved it SO MUCH. Gavin's dad and mom spent well over an hour pushing her and now whenever she talks about Grandpa or Grandma she says Push Push... It's cute so now they are known ans Grandpa and Grandma Push ha.
5 comments:
lisa i love that picture of her hair standing up..what happend there! cute.
Trampoline! I think the next day she got a black eye on that tramp too haha..
Congrats on baby #2. Can't wait to find out if it's a boy or a girl. I bet you're having a lot of fun taking pictures these days. Hope all is well.
You got some really cute pictures of Kalista and Hali on the swing. I'm sure Grandpa and Grandma Push love their new nickname.:) They love their grandchildren.
These are so cute. The picture on the trampoline with Kali's hair up is great.
Post a Comment