I'm going to start building my photography portfolio and will need to take some pictures in order to do this. So if you want some pictures taken I'll do it for free and give you a few edited ones in exchange for your time.... I need families, teens, newborns, maternity, bridals pretty much everything so if you're willing to spend an hour or so with me in the evening I'd love to take some pictures of you. I will be in Spring Creek in October the week of the 13th and can take pictures while out there so just let me know.
4 comments:
That is funny you posted this. Jett and I have been meaning to get pictures of the last 3 months. I am trying to book with someone, who isn't really expensive. We work all the time, but on Saturday, and Sunday. Maybe if we come down that way we would give you a call.
You can do my kids anytime!
Adam is already planning on you taking his senior pictures when you guys come to Spring Creek. I'll bet Joe and Diana would be interested as well. Much love - Mom
We need a new family picture and would love to have you take some pictures. Well, Jon isn't that excited, but it has nothing to do with you. :) We'll have to plan something. Thanks Lisa!
Post a Comment