I love the one of the two of them in bed, soooo cute! He is really getting big isn't he. It looks like Kali is having fun being a big sister!
I walk in my neighborhood everynight at around six.. just text me the days you want to come.. unless its to cold. I would love the excersize and girl time..I need to lose 15 lbs bad.
You need to post more photos!
AWWWW! He's adorable! I wanna hold him! You look GREAT by the way!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I love the one of the two of them in bed, soooo cute! He is really getting big isn't he. It looks like Kali is having fun being a big sister!
I walk in my neighborhood everynight at around six.. just text me the days you want to come.. unless its to cold. I would love the excersize and girl time..I need to lose 15 lbs bad.
You need to post more photos!
AWWWW! He's adorable! I wanna hold him! You look GREAT by the way!
Post a Comment