Monday, April 6, 2009

Update :)










Zach is 3.5 weeks old. I took some pics yesterday that turned out pretty cute. I'm doing well, getting used to having 2 children is a little harder than I had thought but we're all doing great. Kalista is 2 typical 2 year old drama queen but I'm surprized what a help she is to me. She is still doing great with the potty and has only had a few accidents since the baby.
At Zach's 2 week appt he weighed 10.5lbs and was 22.5 inches!! He's growing SUPER fast!
Gavin is excited school will be out soon and can't wait to have the summer off, this will be the first semester he takes off since we met!!
Kali loves to share with baby Zach and put her cat "Meow" and her flower blanket (her 2 things she sleeps with) with zach and his new monkey. I love being a mom :)

6 comments:

Molly said...

love it! she is such a sweet sister. sharing her toys and everything. cant wait till june!

Anonymous said...

The pics are great! Nice job. He is adorable! I want our two little boys to meet!

larissa said...

Cute pictures! He is adorable. We can't wait to get together with you guys again. Samuel's had an awful cold, but hopefully will be better soon.

larissa said...

Cute pictures! He is adorable. We can't wait to get together with you guys again. Samuel's had an awful cold, but hopefully will be better soon.

Camey said...

I love, love the pictures!! They are so great! Looks like things are doing well. I love that you love being a mom. it is great, isn't it? How is the breastfeeding going? Is Gavin going to work while he is off or just enhoy himself?

Julie/Mom said...

Adorable! You really should take pictures professionally...I think you have a knack for it!