Monday, April 6, 2009

We love Grandma Yes-a-Ree!!





My mom came over as soon as my water broke on March 12 and got here around midnight :) She picked up Kalista from my sister-in-law, Larissa's the next morning and was here till the next Wednesday. I know it's hard to leave everything at home and I'm so grateful to her for coming and helping us out.

Gavin's mom came out the following Thursday and was here for 2 weeks!! She really helped us SO MUCH! Kalista loved sharing her room with her and asks where Grandma is sometimes at bedtime. These pics aren't the best of anyone haha but we love you Grandma "push" Metcalf.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loved having the help from family. I didn't think I needed it, until it was shoved in my face but It really was so great to have the help.

Camey said...

Wow, that is way nice of Gavin's mom? Don't you ever feel less comfortable with her than your own? I always seem to and only want my own mom. I know that is silly. He is a cutie and you look AMAZING!!! I am so jealous because I feel so so fat lately!