




Kal and I went with my sister in law and her daughter to the Living Aquariem. It was fun to see all the fish. Kal doesn't really get it yet but had fun exploring (just like her daddy). Here are some pictures from our little trip.
I've had this week off (no nannying) and have found it to be RELAXING. I've been feeling very sick this past week but am really happy i've been able to spend a lot more one on one time with my baby girl. She's such an amazing person and I love her so much!!
1 comment:
I am so jelous! It's not fair that you guys get to hang out... Just Kidding. I just wish we lived closer so we could do things together too. I'm glad that you guys had fun. The girls are so cute and getting so big!
Post a Comment