So, as many of you I am adicted to the show Lost. We started watching it on
www.abc.com and watched all four seasons in about a month. Now there aren't new ones on for a few weeks so we started watching other shows on there. One of the BEST shows is Miss Guided, it is almost better than The Office. It is so funny!! You should go onto abc.com and check it out. There is also a show called brothers and sisters... it's pretty good too but has a gay guy in there and you see them kiss once or twice (not my favorite thing to watch but whatever :)
3 comments:
We love to watch lost too! I'm totally bummed about the break, but I usually watch them a week behind anyways. I don't usually have time when it's on.
I'll have to check it out, I always need a new show every once in a while. Thanks for the tip.
haha...that's funny, Josh and I just got hooked on Lost, and finished a month ago I think; we just watched them online. we needed something since there is no 24 this year...killing us.
Did you see the office last night!! So akward and funny. I love it. Miss you girl!
Post a Comment