Tuesday, March 4, 2008

West Valley Family Fitness Center

So I've decided to join the Fitness Center. The center in West Valley is the number one facility on the wasatch front!! It's got a ton of stuff plus daycare!! I'm very excited to be able to work out at a gym again, it's such a stress reliever.
I went there today to check it out and make sure it's what I want to do and it completely surpassed my expectations!
http://www.wvc-ut.gov/index.asp?nid=222

I'm excited to do my cleanse and start working out.. I know working out makes me a lot happier and that will make my family a lot happier as well :)

1 comment:

JoshandMegs said...

that's great! working out definitely makes you feel amazing each day; i don't care what anyone tells ya! do they have any classes? you should see if you like Yoga if they have it; I started that in January and I love love love it!!