DAY 1: Well, today is the first day of the liquithon and so far so good. It's only 11:30 and I've already almost eaten goldfish, pretzels and gum! But, so far I'm feeling ok and not hungry but have had come cravings. One word of advice to anyone that does this is to make sure you can go potty... since you are drinking so much water you need to go a lot. I'll update everyone tomorrow.
(before shower :)
Morning Weigh-in: 126.7
DAY 2: It's day two of the liquathon and I'm still doing pretty well. I've had a few headaches but am not sure if they are from the Detox or from my sinus issue. I've been adding Soy milk and Banana's to a couple of my shakes.. I don't know if that's considered cheating or not but I sure hope not. She drinks are pretty good but don't really satisfy me unless I add something such as a banana....
Morning Weigh-in: 126.2
DAY3: Well, It's about 1:00pm on day three of my liquithon. I'm feeling so much better today, yesterday I had a really bad headache, but I'm pretty sure that's from the cold that I have. Kalista and I are both sick with colds :(.. I'm very excited that I'm starting to lose some weight. I'll go walking today since it's a nice day out. Pretty much feeling GREAT on day 3!!
Morning Weigh-in: 124.6
DAY 4: I will admit I didn't do so great today.. I made this super yummy Rice with peas and chicken... I ate some rice and peas.. maybe a half a cup full. BUT I'm not gonna beat myself up over it. I didn't weigh myself this morning and don't plan to tomorrow either. I'll update again on Monday.. Day 6.
Day 5: Today I tried to do a water fast but when i almost passed out I decided to drink the spicy tomato drink around noon then had about a fourth of a cup of rice with peas. I'm still feeling good!
Morning Weigh-in: 123.7
Day 6 : Today i feel GREAT!! I'm full of energy and really enjoying my drinks. I forgot to weigh myself today but I'll just now worry about it today. Today is mine and Gavin's 2 year anniversary and we were gonna go out for dinner BUT decided to wait till next weekend :) That way I can eat!! I find it very hard to make dinner for the rest of my family and not be able to eat it too so really that's the hardest part. I feel so great, I'm really thinking of doing this once a month for four or five days at a time. We shall see....
No comments:
Post a Comment