My dad has always been really into "Healthy Foods". So, when he tried to get me to go to his website to buy some "Whole Food" I just kind of brushed it off, figuring it was just another silly idea he had. BUT, this last weekend I went out to NV and sat with him at a booth my sister had set up at the health fair. We were there representing Whole Food Farmacy.
This stuff it GREAT!! It's all naturel no added junk. They have this amazing product called Phi Plus that Kalista LOVES!! It's so much better to give this to her than junk like fruit snacks or other sugar filled crap.
If you visit this website you can see all the products they have. I'm going on the 7 day cleanse. I'll let you know how it goes and tell you how i feel. I guess I'll take before and after photo's too.. not that it's supposed to make you lose a TON of weight but what the heak.. It will be fun to see anyway.
Here's the website.. if you do decide to order sign up as a wholesale member so you can get it at a better price, it's only a one time fee of like $15 so it's well worth it.
www.lisametcalf.wholefoodfarmacy.com
CHECK IT OUT..... I know I was intimidated by it at first too but it's JUST FOOD... raw unprocessed yummy food. The way God intended it to be. The phi plus is so good and the kids LOVE it.
2 comments:
oh i will have to go! i love organic foods! there is this wonderful restaurant here that is all organic and it's amazing! i love not eating a meal that i know has a bunch of added crap in it!
We agree that healthy is much better for all of us. We are trying to be more cautious of what we put in our bodies. Maybe we'll have to try some out. I think that Greg tried some a while back that dad had... Who know's maybe we might sign up to be a wholesale member, too. That would be kind of cool to have representatives in different states.
Post a Comment