Thursday, February 7, 2008

Kalista's First Birthday Party






Well since Kalista was too sick to have her party on her birthday January 22nd. We just had it on the 2nd of Feb. It was a lot of fun to have family over. She really enjoyed her cupcake too!! I can't believe how fast she's growing. She is walking all over the place now and is loving it. She can say what the Monkey, cow, dog and kitty all say and enjoys pointing to her Eyes ears mouth and nose. HAHA!! It's so much fun being a mommy to her and she brings me so much joy every single day. Here are some pics from her birthday and just recent ones.

2 comments:

JoshandMegs said...

Happy Birthday to Kali! can't believe it's been a year already.

Allison @ Allie Browns Layouts said...

HEY! I didn't know you had a blog! How awesome is that?! I'm totally excited to know you have a blog!