


Here are a few pictures of my beautiful family. Gavin and Kalista are the most amazing people in the world and I LOVE them both so so much.
In the picture where Kalista is against the red wall. I had just had Gavin take a "belly" picture of me and she said she wanted one too. So I was about to take it when she runs over to the red wall and said no over here mom. So then she puts her hands on her belly like I do, she is TOO CUTE.
Another exciting thing with Kali is that she has decided she wants to be potty trained. We have worked on and off with her on this but about 4 months ago I decided she could just go when SHE wants to and I would not ask her all the time. SO about three days ago she finally just started asking to go potty and hasn't had an accident since!! We are SO proud of her and kinda sad she is growing up SO fast.
2 comments:
I love the belly shot of kali, that is sooo cute.. makes all those mommy moments a treasure!! You look so good even at 9 months prego.. :) Love the hair
So exciting that you won't have two babies in diapers! I am waiting for that day. I hope to not have 3 at least! Have you got a name for your little boy yet? When is your exact due date? I am so excited for you!
Post a Comment