Monday, March 16, 2009

Zachary Brian Is HERE!!






I'll post my whole "Story" later for those interested in reading it. But as for now here is my beautiful family of 4!! I am feeling great considering I pushed out a 9lb 5oz baby boy!! My water broke Wednesday the 11th at 7:30pm and Zachary was born at 3:41pm Thursday the 12th. We are SOOOO in love with him and Kalista loves being his big sister. She is such a cutie and we are so proud of her for accepting him into our family. This morning she was laying in my bed looking at him and she took his hand and said "Welcome to my home" haha it was the cutest thing EVER.

6 comments:

Marty & Meghan Rich said...

So cute!! I ll have to come over soon and see the little guy..Congrats

JoshandMegs said...

congrats again Lisa! i can't believe he was 9 lbs! Thank heavens you didn't go way over your due date! such cute pictures. that's great that Kali is so accepting too!

Molly said...

She is so funny! Congrats you beautiful Queen! Look what you did..... :) Beautiful babies. Miss ya.

Camey said...

Yeah! I am so so excited for you!!! I was looking at him thinking he looked like a 1 month old. So cute! I could not imagine having that baby. You will have to post the story for sure! Enjoy having two. I know I love it!

Greg & Jen said...

Congratulations! You did a great job...He is a cute baby boy and we can't wait to meet him!

larissa said...

Cute pictures! He is such a cute baby. We're so glad he is here safe and things worked out. We love you guys!