Wednesday, June 25, 2008

New Camera :)

Since the age of 10 I've wanted to be a photographer... Since I'm taking photography classes in school I came to realize my 35mm camera was not going to work. Since we are young and going to school we don't have tons of money to just spend on things we don't NEED. But, my amazing husband decided that something I've always wanted to do is something that needs to be done. We decided to take a little money out of savings and get me a Nikon D80!! I'm beyond excited about this amazing camera. I'm not sure how to use all of the features yet but I am practicing :) Here are a few pics I've taken. We're doing great and love the hot weather :)










1 comment:

Molly said...

sooo jealous! i love it! the next thing you need to buy is a few filters and a couple lenses!! im happy for you.