1. I tag Jen, Larissa and anyone that feels like it (I don't care if you do this)
2. What's your full name? Lisa Marie Metcalf
3. What are you most afraid of? Hmmm MOST afraid of would be losing Gavin or Kalista
4. What is the most recent movie that you have seen? Bucket List (decent movie)
5. Place of birth? Paloalto CA
6. Favorite food? Right now Beats out of my garden they are AMAZING!!
7. What's your natural hair color? Dirty Blond
8. Ever been a Neat Freak? I only wish
9. Ever been skinny dipping? Not yet :)
10.Love someone so much it made you cry? I doubt it maybe thought I loved someone and had PMS or something haha
11.Been in a car accident? None unless you count having people back into us TWICE at two different gas stations!! Crazy Utah Drivers
12.Croutons or bacon bits? Croutons
13.Favorite Day of the Week? Saturday
14.Favorite restaurant? I don't really have one but really like Papa Murphys pizza
15.Favorite Flower? Lilly
16.Favorite sport to watch? Basketball (GO SPURS)
17.Favorite drink? Water
18.Favorite ice cream? Bryers Cookie Dough
19.Warner Brothers or Disney? Disney
20.Ever been on a ship? Yes
21.What color is your bedroom carpet? Cream
22.How many times did you fail your driver's test? None
23.Before this one, from whom did you get your last e-mail? Someone asking about our basement apartment for rent and NO WE DON"T ALLOW PETS that's why it says that in our AD!!!!!!
24.What do you do when you are bored? Play on the internet like right now
25.Bedtime? 10 pm-12 am
26.Who will respond to this the quickest? Not sure
27.Who will least likely respond? umm I dont know
28.Who is the person that you are most curious to see their responses? Everyone
29.Favorite TV shows? The Office, Lost
30.Last person you went to dinner with? Gavin
31.Park or Zoo? Park, I hate animals (agreed meghan)
32.What are your favorite colors? Pink and black
33.How many tattoos do you have? 0
34.How many pets do you have? 0 I have enought to take care of I'm not going to ad another mouth to feed or poop to clean up!!
35.What came first, the chicken or the egg? I'm guessing the Chicken and Rooster since God created animals
36.What do you want to do before you die? See my great grandchildren
37.Have you ever been to Hawaii? No
38.Have you been to countries outside the U.S.? Yes
1 comment:
I know you tagged me Lisa, but I can't make the time to answer all those questions. I know, I'm lazy sometimes, but I hope you know I love you.
Post a Comment