I made a video of pictures from Kalista's first year.... I stayed up till 2am making it cuz I got so into it. I can't believe how truly blessed I am. First to be married to such an amazing man. I never in a million years would have imagined I would be so lucky as to find someone that truly completes me. He is definitely my other (better) half and I love him with my whole heart. Then to be so blessed to become pregnant and give birth to such a sweet little girl. I remember holding her in my arms and feeling so blessed. It was such a great feeling and I could feel her spirit the second she arrived. It's so amazing to be able to hold a spirit in your arms that truly just left the spirit world. I am so grateful to be a mother, I wouldn't trade it for anything. Kalista will be a year old in a few days and I can't believe how fast the year has gone by. Gavin and I are savoring all these moments and really feel we're doing a good job to just enjoy life and not rush it all away. Family is truly the most important thing in this world and I love mine so much and am so grateful for them....
You have to click the link below then click on my video... ENJOY
http://www.onetruemedia.com/my_shared?z=25718e6ec818813a3958d7&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url
2 comments:
yeah! you even put a title! ha. Are you going to post the video? Did you make it on Windows Movie Maker?
I just watched it, great job Lis, I can't believe it has already been a year!
Post a Comment