Thursday, January 3, 2008

Christmas has passed






Well, Christmas has come and gone. We went out to Spring Creek and were able to spend time with Joe and Diana and their family. We were all sick for most of the time we were there but it was still nice to be there.

New Years Eve was a BLAST!!! We went to bed at 9:45pm!! WooHoo we wanted to start the new year well rested :). Gavin has had a break from school the past two weeks and it's been really nice to have him home at night.

Kalista will be turning 1 on the 22nd of January and I really can't believe it! It really feels like it was just yesterday I held her for the first time. Now I understand why parents are always telling new mom's to cherish their children cuz they don't stay little for long. We LOVE being parents, Kalista really brings us so much joy. Not a day goes by that she doesn't make us smile.. like a hundred times ha.

Well. that's about it for now.... Enjoy some recent pics!

No comments: