Kalista has grown so much just in past few months. Not only is she physically getting bigger, but she has grown up mentally as well. She is, and always has been, very strong willed. She was quiet scared of water about a month ago when we moved down here to San Antonio. Living in Salt Lake City her entire life, she didn't really have the opportunity to go swimming much. I'd say that our children have probably only been swimming maybe 10 times, in their entire life! Well, now that we live in an apartment complex that has a swimming pool, and we live in a place that sees 100 degree weather for over three months out of the year, we have been going swimming 2-4 times a week. Kali started out very timid, not wanting us to let go of her. Then, last week she started jumping into the pool and letting her head go under. Well, today she was with her Dad and Grandpa M and she SWAM all the way across the pool! I am so proud of that girl.
Zachary is growing as well. He is getting so tall and less "chubbers" (not that he was ever fat or really even chubby we just call it chubbers on his belly). He is one of the kindest, sweet hearted little boys a mother could ask for. The morning, as I was helping him go potty (at around 3am) he wispers, "Mom, you is da best mom eva, you is so pwittaful, and nice and special." and then gave me a hug and a kiss.
Anniston just said the word "Tree" today. She wants to talk so bad and gets frustrated that she cannot express what she wants. I have been trying to teach her some signs since she was born, more and drink, but she never caught on. Well, unless she wants a chocolate chip, then she signs more more more over and over!
We are really enjoying living here in Texas and being close to G's parents and brother.
1 comment:
I am happy you are blogging again :) Keep it up, please! I still can't believe you're in Texas, and not just down the street from me!
Post a Comment