Some days are VERY hard being a stay at home mommy. I think those that have/choose to work wish they could stay home and "relax". Little do they know that the minuet you wake up there is NO relaxing involved. I guess they DO know this but I think sometimes they think it would be easy to stay at home all day long.
I love my kids So much and really am thankful to be able to stay home and watch them grow up and teach them new things. I especially love it when they come up to me and give me a hug and a kiss out of the blue... some days I really do wonder how they feel about me haha
I have GREAT kids and couldn't have asked for a better family. We are so excited for number three to come join us.
Just a random thought....
No comments:
Post a Comment