Wednesday, February 3, 2010

OK it is TIME





I have not updated my blog in almost a year!! I will start that NOW.
2009 was an amazing year that brought a lot of change for us. We were blessed with Zachary, Gavin started his Masters Program and we moved into Student Housing. I will post pics from the year and maybe just go from there. Sorry it's been a year :)

4 comments:

J said...

I am so glad you put up pictures. I think Zach looks so much like Gavin. Please keep the pictures coming.

J said...

By the way that last post was Tahsha

Allison @ Allie Browns Layouts said...

Hey! I changed the address to my blog. It's no longer alliebrownie.blogspot.com but it's now littlehousebigtexas.blogspot.com.

Just to let you know!

Allison @ Allie Browns Layouts said...

I've gone private. Would you send me your email address so I can invite you? Thanks! Alliebrownie@gmail.com.