



Kalista turned 2 years old on Jan 22 the same day as Aunt Cyndi! They are birthday twins and have a lot of the same characteristics, it's funny. We went to Chucke Cheese down in Orem so we could have a little party with Cyndi and Shalisa and our friends Kryn and Ben... We had a LOT of fun. I TRIED to make kalisat a Spongebob Square Pants cake but my hand mixer broke while trying to make the frosting and it didn't turn out the way i had planned. I cried a few times while making it haha Pregnancy hormones i guess (at least that's what i blamed it on)..
I'm SO ready to meet our new baby boy and be done being pregnant. Only 6 weeks left!!!
10 comments:
That cake turned out awesome. Good job, you would never know your hand mixer had broke. I love it. Did you just look at a picture to do it?
Wow... the cake looks like professional! Nice job. Kalista is so dang cute. I think she looks a lot like you!!! Yay... six weeks left--hopefully it will come early, any luck on info about the VBAC?
I think the cake looks great! It must be those pregnancy hormones making things unrealistic for you. :) We are getting so excited to meet our new little cousin!
Larissa
I'm so glad I found your blog through Tasha's. We're your aunt and uncle from seattle on the Metcalf side and we're "friends on facebook". check out our blog it's raunametcalf.blogspot.com
p.s. We love spongebob too and the cake turned out so cute!
You've got some serious squarepants talent. You could live in a pineapple under the sea.
Happy Belated Birthday Kalista. You are such a Q-T. Lisa the cake looks great. I remember trying to make a spongebob for Nick's first Birthday, needless to say Greg had to go search for one because it turned out soo bad... I get to try it again this year though because William is really in to Spongebob too. It's kind of funny that we are having the same theme. We were actually thinking about chucky cheese, but we'll have to see. You are brave to do Chucky Cheese in Salt Lake. We went when we visited this summer and it was way Crazy!
Happy Birthday! We need to get our two gets together. Oh and oh my goodness...I was going to ask if you made that awesome cake. There is no way I could have done anything like that! It looks so good! I am excited for you to have your baby too! Oh and we need to talk...didn't you have an IUD...e-mail me will you? I have some questions. Oh yeah and what are you naming him?
You should work in a bakery Lisa...the cake looks perfect! Wish we could have been there for Kalista and Cyndi's birthday celebration...maybe next year. Much love, Mom/Grandma
Way cute cake! It sounds like you guys had a fun time. Happy Belated b-day to Kalista! How are you doing?
Post a Comment