Wednesday, August 13, 2008

UPDATE!!

Well out laptop decided to go crazy on us and we had to buy a new computer we got an iMac and LOVE IT!! I haven't yet uploaded all my pics yet but will soon and will post some recent pictures. We're had a crazy summer full of reunions and trips. Our biggest news is that we are expecting an addition to out family in March! We're due exactly one week before my brother's wife Trinity!! How exciting :) Well, that's about it for right now I'll post some pics and things once we get our computer set up... Love You ALL!!!

5 comments:

Greg & Jen said...

Crazy technology... I had to get a new laptop not to long ago too.

Congratulations, I am so excited for you. Being a mom is so much fun. I love it, even more so the second time around. Hope third time is a charm. I can't believe the three of us are pregnant together again. Too bad we don't live closer. I wish the boys could be around their cousins more.
We may be coming down in September. We'll let you know.

Trinity said...

Hey Lisa-
I'm glad you found the ticker. I forgot to write or call you to let you know. Congrats. I hope you are feeling better. Trin

Julie/Mom said...

I just love the little baby countdown, I saw it on Trinity's blog too! So you really like the Mac computer, I've heard several people say that lately. Maybe when my old computer dies (which probably won't be too long as it is making all kinds of strange noises now..) I'll have to look in to switching over. The pictures you post a adorable as always! Are you still liking your photography class? Is it almost over? Hope you continue on with the photographpy degree because I think you have a natural talent for it. Love - Mom & Dad

Marty & Meghan Rich said...

Lisa, lets get together one sat coming up, we can do some shopping, or grab lunch, let me know. Love you girl, so excited for you. You are an amazing mommy!

Marty & Meghan Rich said...

Lisa, Labor day weekend is swamped for me...I have to work late friday, sat I am getting my hair done and cleaning and working out, and dinner with friend and so on... but there is probably a week night I will have free to go to dinner one night... we have so much catching up to do. miss you