By the way..nice camera! Does it take the pictures black and white right there? How many pictures can it take like at once? (Meaning so you don't miss something they do)? I also love you video of your daughter. What a good idea! Who sings the You're so amazing song? Anyhow, I am glad I know you have one now!
AHHHH!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited for you! I can't wait to find out what ti is. Good luck with everything. We should totally meet up. I would love to go to the zoo or something. It helps a lot to get out. I really think that would be fun. I wish we lived even closer. I need more friends. Plus, our kids are so close in age. Anyhow...let me know if you need anything!
5 comments:
Why didn't you tell me you had a blog?? Grr! Now I will post. Your girl is adorable!
By the way..nice camera! Does it take the pictures black and white right there? How many pictures can it take like at once? (Meaning so you don't miss something they do)? I also love you video of your daughter. What a good idea! Who sings the You're so amazing song? Anyhow, I am glad I know you have one now!
Cute pictures Lisa!
AHHHH!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited for you! I can't wait to find out what ti is. Good luck with everything. We should totally meet up. I would love to go to the zoo or something. It helps a lot to get out. I really think that would be fun. I wish we lived even closer. I need more friends. Plus, our kids are so close in age. Anyhow...let me know if you need anything!
You need to post!
Post a Comment