Friday, November 30, 2007

Nothin New Really

We had a wonderful Thanks Giving with Gavin's family. It's always nice to get together with family. We plan to go to Spring Creek for Christmas and stay with my sister and her family I'm excited for that.
Kalista has been growing and growing she's now 20lbs and 30inches she's so big now!! She has been teething so that makes for fun times plus she has a cold so she's not sleeping throught the night, but that's just more I get to see her I guess. She now has 8 teeth and is just about to start walking!! She has taken 2 steps but isn't very sturdy yet. My baby is growing up too fast. I'll post some pics tomorrow of her. Just wanted to update a bit. Love to all! :)

1 comment:

JoshandMegs said...

wow, 8 teeth! i can't believe she is going to be a year old pretty soon!